Who We Are...
Hello and welcome to Precious Pet Portrait! 🐶
My name is Louise and I have been making custom pet portraits for my happy customers for over 2 years! Over this time i have gathered hundreds of 5 ⭐️ reviews.
My personalised portraits are custom, one of a kind pieces of art. They are printed on beautiful textured canvas paper with high pigment inks to ensure vivd colours and crisp detail.
I try to make your custom pet art process as simple as possible for you, so please follow the below instructions to start the process:
SIZE GUIDE: 📏
A4 (8 "x 12")
A3 (12" x 16")
Order Instructions 🐶
1. Please look at my drop down options to choose the size you would like, how many pets you would like in one portrait and if you would like it framed. Our frames are wooden with glass in either black or white.
2. Please then add it to your basket and follow the steps to payment.
3. Once you have paid please start a conversation up with me and message me the photo/photos of your pet you would like made into a portrait by selecting 'upload image'. You can also ask me anything you wish =]
4. I will make your portrait for you and then message you back with a preview within 3-5 days.
5. You can then tell me if you are happy with it OR if you would like any amendments made. This is FREE OF CHARGE!!
6. Once you are happy with your portrait I will post it out to you (unless you have chosen the 'digital file only' option.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION -
- These digital hand made portraits are printed on beautiful textured high quality canvas paper.
- There are no refunds as it takes a substantial amount of time to create your portrait which I am sure you can understand.
- If you choose 'Digital Only' you will not receive a physical portrait in the post. Postage for digital order will be REFUNDED.
You will receive a high quality JPEG file which you can print at home or in a shop.
-I cannot guarantee a time frame for postage overseas as this can vary significantly.
A big thank you to all my customers who have allowed me to use there portraits as examples of the work I have done for them =]
As stated in FAQ I do not use actual paint/pencils. I use a stylus and tablet to create your portrait and print the portrait onto high quality canvas paper.